The Rites Project: Reentry from Incarceration through Entrepreneurship Services
- Launch of the first RITES Project & GMEN's annual MDO Conference with criminal justice proponents, financial institutions, universities and returning citizens.
- RITES Institute Across Georgia: Quarterly in-person sessions of the RITES Institute across the four regions of Georgia will be held in 2017.
- Development of a Legal Guide to Small Business Development, Licensing and Funding for Returning Citizens.
- Curriculum Review of the training tools and materials used to provide training to incarcerated individuals and returning citizens.
- Development of an online "Reentry Bank" to provide access to capital for returning citizens.